:: Re: [dyne:bolic] lost xampp , cant …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: andrea bertolasi
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] lost xampp , cant download from any of the sites anymore
well for the links, the fist one does not work at this time, but the
second one works:

http://mihd.net/2m8iga
(go to the link and click on "REQUEST DOWNLOAD LINK" than click in
"DOWNLOAD FILE")

as alternative try that one:
http://www.files.to/get/45489/90cb20iayx
(insert the code at the end of the page and download)

hope it works now.

andrea
http://ourthing.altervista.org/dynebolic/