:: Re: [dyne:bolic] xampp module
Pàgina inicial
Autor: andrea bertolasi
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Assumpte: Re: [dyne:bolic] xampp module
On 9/7/07, T M <brahmanprince11@???> wrote:

> 1. Stupid Q: i have to download the module as root , rite ? ofcourse

well... you can download the module as an user, but you need the right
permission to put files under /dyne/modules directory. So If your user
has WRITE permission in that directory: go ahead!

> 2. just curious can i change the root password , i tried with password , but nothing :(

root password in ...? in MySQL? I think not at this time!
in dynabolic? yes, and it works! (you need a nest of course if you
want to keep the password at the next reboot)

> 4. can i install django , just asking ? i guess not

probably yes. I think you need to compile modpython
(http://www.modpython.org/) and than you can install django. (read
here: http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/install/ )

> plp, i'm in a learning phase so excuse me if i'm 'asking' to many questions.

you are welcome!

ciao,
andrea