:: Re: [dyne:bolic] install through te…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: ryan
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] install through terminal
Hi,

In case other people have this problem, to copy your dyne folder from the
terminal you might type (depending on where your cd drive was and where you
wanted to put it):

cp -r /mnt/cd1/dyne /mnt/hd1/1/

or you could use midnight comander by typing: mc in a terminal.

Also fluxbox can be good for keyboard only systems, you can edit the
~/.fluxbox/keys file to your likeing, heres an example:

http://darkshed.net/files/rcs/fluxbox/keys.html

to start fluxbox on boot you edit the dyne.cfg file in the /dyne folder

Ryan