著者: T M
To: d b
題目: [dyne:bolic] install through terminal

Hi , i have a old box but no mouse, only a half old type with big plug input keyboard (some important keys don't function like the spacebar)

after booting dynebolic i was straight online, wonderful , is gonna be my "surfstation"

so like i mentioned i only use shortcuts and the tabbutton to get around , tricky but a nice learning experience

one thing i'm not sure of , i made a nest , how do i dock /install the distro on the hdd (just put that in too)

can anyone send me the code on that pls. would be appreciatedn , like i sad no mouse to just put it in

i have to do everything in terminal and shortcuts

learning fast , but yet not in skilled in everything