:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic Goes Dia…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Mike Webb
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic Goes Diabolical Again
So far, nada.

I tried Guy's idea, but when I clicked on the appropriate icon I
didn't have access to that configuration panel. I ran Jaromil's script
(now that I know that they run if I put 'em in /root ), but nothing
changed.

If that script needs to be run from a plain command line (as opposed
to an Xterm), that brings me to one of my other stumbling blocks; I
don't know the root password! Logging in at the command line as root
means I have to enter the root password, which I don't have. While I'm
on the subject, for the same reason I'm not able to access CUPS and be
able to print anything.

Where do I go next? (At least I'm learning how to troubleshoot in the process.)

Thanks,
Mike