:: Re: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Kent Wood
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Anciens-sujets: Re: [dyne:bolic] greetings
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)
Jaromil,

Thanks so much for the cheerful update. Sound great! I made an error,
btw, when I said that your user manager wasn't prompting for passwords,
as it most certainly is. It's the puredyne manager that doesn't and I
apologize for the confusion.

Any rough estimates for when that next release might appear?

Cheers,

-Kent