:: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user commen…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Manuel Gamba
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments
Bomis,
if you haven't formatted your usb stick we can assume that it has only 1
partition. :)
So...

will be in your case:

mknest -f /mnt/hd2/1/dyne/dyne.nst,256

and you'll obtain a nest on hard disk 2 (hd2) partition 1 (/1) of 256MB in
size.

> I did note that, when I set up my test "nests" before, d:b thought my
> usb drive was a hard drive, not a usb drive.

the same to me, and I've resolved the issue with that command... hope the
same for you!

ciao,
-Manuel-