:: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user commen…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Wood
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments
> which is much easier
> to fix, and infinitely more exciting to play with.

Definitely!

Out of interest, what are people here using Dyne for ?

So far I'm using Dyne to get Veejay running on my
dedicated visuals machine, so that I shall be able to
VJ with Opensource software (not to mention
Veejay/Reloaded are great fun to use). I also like to
use it as a backup disk to make a machine useful, and
am going to be running it on a load of old boxes to
run as nodes for Cinelerra rendering.

Dave