:: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user commen…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mike Webb
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] New db user comments
Welcome, fellow n00b! I'm relatively new to Linux and quite new to
dyne:bolic (which I sometimes call "Diabolical Linux" when I'm
frustrated over something :-D ).

The only thing I can say regarding your concerns is that if d:b
doesn't work with a USB drive "nest", an alternative you can try is
Puppy Linux ( http://www.puppylinux.com ). I know it's designed to
work with USB drives and a bunch of other ways.

In the meantime I'll be waiting with you to see what the others say;
that is, unless I decide to bring up another one of MY pet peeves with
"Diabolical" Linux first.

Feel free also to post any general questions about Linux as well. If
nothing else, I can explain it on a newbie-to-newbie level (if I can
explain it at all).