:: [dyne:bolic] error X server 'No Scr…
Top Pagina
Auteur: T M
Aan: d b
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] error X server 'No Screen Found'

But my pc is a old , lspcithis is my card 00:0e.0 VGA compatible controller S3 Inc. 86c325 [VIRGE] (rev02)i tried yesterday with a pc monitor so i don't believe that the bridging device i use is causing the problem or is it ?should i try the pc monitor again ?read about a similar case in bugreport but that person had a envidia card mine is just the above i'll try the monitor but in the meantime some suggestion would be cooli wanna put up this old box tommorrow nite in the expo 'TEXTLESS" (ex young poets society now H.A.L.A)! the hascii cam would just be it !Rasyaw aka brahmanprince11
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink