:: [dyne:bolic] x server fails
Top Pagina
Auteur: T M
Aan: d b
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] x server fails

Rasyaw, Hi , i have an old penthium mmx, 64 mb, cdrom box want to use it in an exhibition , first to display some stuff made with Gimp ,but now i notice that my zoran pci card is also detected :) , (wasn't going on my homedesktop) i tried puppylinux and feather but that's another story after noticing that dyne will boot on this old box i was happy but , x wont start the error had to do with the 'S3' driver if i'm not mistaking i checked the wiki and so on but i didn't see this mentioned anyware (,maybe didn't look good)what can i do to fix this i recently came to the *nix world and enjoying , so far Dyne went a few places with me already !Rasyaw