:: [dyne:bolic] Firewall?
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Mike Webb
Betreff: [dyne:bolic] Firewall?
I've been reviewing the dyne:bolic documentation, and don't see
anything that tells me whether a firewall is already enabled or not.
Opening Qps, I cannot find an entry that shows iptables resident (if
that's where iptables would be found) and don't find anything in the
menus that shows any kind of automated firewall setup procedure.

My DSL modem has a built-in router/firewall, so I have some protection
already. But I'd like to know if there's a firewall already active in
dyne:bolic Linux (I'm running 2.4.2) or if I need to set one up.

Thanks!