:: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)
Top Pagina
Auteur: T M
Aan: d b
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)

HI GUY , yeah thnx I did (-) instead of (:) that's why ,it wasn't going but everytime i would boot the changes would not be there, then i realized that i should first make these changes/configurations, then dock the thing (you mentioned somewhere to do these things prior to 'nesting'), so that was my mistake too, i have to first do these changes, then make a nest and then dock the system on my hdd, so all changes are present , aha !so , now i really know what to do , many thnx !respect,rasyaw
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink