:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Save en exit after…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: G_P
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Save en exit after editing sudoers file
T M wrote:
> HI Guy , How do i save exit after I edit the sudoers file ('admin'<---'wheel')alt+S or so , sorry for this dumb question , can't help , i'm almost where i need to be rasyaw

Hi

Vi is a bit weird when you are not used to it.

1) When you have finished editing you press the escape key (esc) to get
out of editing mode then

2) press shift - : (shift - colon) to enter command mode.

3) Press w then q then enter

that should do it. Even if you do not like vi it is worth learning a
little as it is common on Linux/unix systems.

Guy