:: [dyne:bolic] chesnut-dialer 'connec…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: G_P
Oggetto: [dyne:bolic] chesnut-dialer 'connect script failed'
Hi

I'm trying & failing to get online with chesnut-dialler & an exterial
serial modem on dyne:bolic 2.4.2. The error message I am getting is
'connect script failed.' I have tried this as root as well as a self
created user & as 'luther'.

The modem works fine on other Linuxes & I can get it to dial out in
dyne:bolic with wvdial (but not log in properly). I have read the
documents in /usr/doc & googled the error message but not come up with
anything that I can work with.

Does anyone know of anything I can do or should I be filing a bug report?

Thanks

Guy