:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Midisport
Top Pagina
Auteur: Benjamin Hardy
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Midisport

Hello,
I have an Oxygen8, and by looking at the usb-midi-fw webpage I presume this applies to me as well. I am unfamiliar with installing additional applications in dyne:bolic but have some experiance installing in other linux distros. So, all I have to do is open a xconsole and ./configure , make, and make install? This would require that I have dyne docked in my C: drive or could I install in a nest? I'm more unfamiliar with udev rules, but I'll consider trying this. The other alternative for me is just using energyxt in Windows, which I'll also install in linux when I get my own computer... in the future.