:: Re: [dyne:bolic] having problems to…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Manoj Keswani
Aan: dynebolic
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] having problems to log in as user
Thanks for the suggestion - I am already using this but need to create
additional accounts. From what I have tried so far, this doesn't seem to be
possible as there is something broken in the Add User function in d:b and
no-one seems to have a solution to what should be a basic function in any
OS.

Manoj