:: Re: [dyne:bolic] newbie questions -…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: jaromil
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dynebolic mailinglist
Aihe: Re: [dyne:bolic] newbie questions - changing and saving desktop background

hi David,

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 08:55:36AM +0200, D C Jones wrote:
> I'd be very grateful if someone could explain in words of one syllable
> how I can change the background colour, and preferably put a graphic
> in the middle.

i guess the best is to refer to fluxbox documentation to find that out,
since fluxbox is the default window manager of pure:dyne.

anyway, i heard from aymeric he is going to switch to xfce too..

> Also, how do I save the bg settings? Do I have to use a CD-RW?
> Alternatively, how do I save them on my hard drive?

this is documentated in the Nesting section of the dyne:bolic manual.

ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)