:: [dyne:bolic] 3dfx banshee card not …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mujtaba Ali
À: dynebolic
Nouveaux-sujets: [dyne:bolic] Unable to start dyne
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] 3dfx banshee card not working
Hi,

Downloaded latest stable release 2.4.2. X won't start. I have a 3dfx
voodoo banshee card. This is an old Diamond Multimedia Monster Fusion
brand card. If anyone has been able to get this card to work, please let
me know. The only thing I can think of is that this computer has two
video cards, one Intel "standard" on-board video (that I have disabled),
and the 3dfx banshee pci card I have added in.

Thanks for any help.