:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Echo Indigo cad do…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Josh Lawrence
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Echo Indigo cad does not work in dyne bolic
On 4/18/07, Ali Rustamov <alikthename@???> wrote:

> Yeah you're right. I just didn't think about that. But actually I'm not so
> experienced in compiling from source, may be there could be a people who
> could do that. I mean this peace of software is really necessary. What is
> the use of multimedia distro if the soundcard doesn't work ?!

I agree with you and feel your frustration. I remember when I first
purchased my Echo Indigo card, I was using Slack at the time and had
many difficulties getting it to work. However, I've come to think of
it this way: Is there any operating system that all of your hardware
works out-of-the-box? I can't think of one. I use Windows every day
at work, and Linux at home. There are operating systems that I
haven't used - OS/2 might be better at it, but I doubt it. :) Just
think of it as a learning experience, and jump in there and have fun!

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com