:: [dyne:bolic] nvidia issues
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: ryan
À: dynebolic
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] nvidia issues
Hi,

I'm hoping someone with more knowledge may be able to assist me on this.
I've been trying to build a dynebolic module with the the proprietary nvidia
drivers + kernel module

and I tryed at first to build a dyne-module using the nvidia installer but
couldn't because i wasn't sure how, and in the end just made the /usr
writable and installed the driver and then made a new dyne iso,

I then put the nvidia module that the installer made into a dyne-module

but now every time I want to use the nvidia driver I have to do loadmod
nvidia before I start X.  Is there some way I can get this to happen auto
magically at boot or do I need to build some kind of boot script into my
module, and if so how...?      or am I doing something very wrong...

If anyone could give some advice or have any ideas about this or know of a
easier way, that would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
ryan