:: [dyne:bolic] WindowMaker setting an…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: generalchals
A: dynebolic
Assumpte: [dyne:bolic] WindowMaker setting and mkinitrd
Hello,

I've been playing around with dyne II trying to customize it for fun, and
maybe eventually make something good out of it.

I seem to be able to do everything except get settings like the wallpaper
and icons on the menu to stick. I've searched the net, the mailing list
archives, and read what I could of the dev section of dynebolics website but
there is no clear answer to this.

Ive tried making my settings and doing mkinitrd, having a up to date nest,
and tried changing the code of a few windowmaker files that I thought would
work but it just wont. I got the files where I need them to be in /usr but I
just cant get these settings to stick for the life of me.

Any help greatly appreciated, if I can figure it out I will probably write a
tutorial on it because (unless I'm a huge noob) there isn't to much
documentation on this part.

Thank you,

Andrew