:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Help with crashing
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: stomfisite
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] Help with crashing
Yeah,

I have problems with a similar setup and change the driver in
/etc/X11/xorg.conf to "vesa". It will stay there in a Nest.

I haven't tried setting up the nVidia binary driver which does help
on my Ubuntu host, so you may have to do that to get GL. You
probably need the kernel source module to get the driver to compile.

Tom