:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil…
Top Pagina
Auteur: ap
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil OS - its no use to me
Blender is beautiful. Mostly I like it because when I tested 3D studio max
some years ago and wrote article of it in computer mag, I didnt´t even get
cap, they just told that they have offered me fine possibility to learn this
magnificent product..which I had studied couple of years in desing school,
at the end bought the licence, learned out it costs about thousand euros in
a year to upgrade, and learned that salaries from 3d subcontracts wont
recover depts, while one has to eat and pay rent, possibly bensin for a car,
pension fees from taxes and so on...had burnout, sold license, couldn´t do
it without promise to upgrade it even I had once bought it I didn´t own the
rights to it *** BEWARE *** , gave away or sold away other non os licnces.
learned Linux, recieved new hope. Now I believe I´m going to survive from
next regression.

it is also nicely enlargened with magnificent sctripts. and speaking of GUI,
someone here earlier said, it is hard to adapt, but as I have been through
some other softwares outside Max too, my first impression was this: " how
this os program has had afford to employ psychologist in GUI design "
because it was so intuitive and planned to it´s last hotkey. At least for my
own personal use. Response to all you who are bound by MAX thinking : "Learn
out from it fast, it can cost to you a lot, sooner than you have
imagined..." 3D is more than MAX, it is good tool but lousy as master.
which it has become with horrible regulation jungle as I said I waited 5
months to get promise to sell it out.