:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Recover after X-cr…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Deepak Mishra
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Recover after X-crash (resend)
Hi
Can you specify exactly when does X crash. You must be configuring your
network using ifconfig i suppose, so please specify the details of the time
and conditions under which X crashes. As such the X server is also built on
the server/client model so may be, just may be it is due to some network
conflict.