:: Re: [dyne:bolic] stop trolling. peo…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Eric Tucker
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] stop trolling. people please don't feed the trolls.
hi jaromil,

Since we are tending to be off topic lately! sometimes these things just happen in spurts like this where a couple of people hear or see something and it just triggers an urge for these people to release. They may have been couped up for too long or deprived of something who knows? Many things in this world have always and still can easily be taken out of it's main context and exploited to derive a kind of self thinking justification. I could create a piece of art today just because it felt cool and looked neat add a little darkness hue to it a couple of geometric shapes with points and in 10 years we will have atleast 3 groups of people justifying all sorts of intended occultism. secret symbology etc from it. They would do this all the way down to the point that they would have derived me the creater as beeing highly disturbed or something like that. Get a life people, thats all I can say. Don't sweat the small stuff jaromil, we have the power to ignore like one of our
earlier posters remarked, great idea.

Eric

jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

Dan,

please stop this OT, i ask you the second time.

i hereby declare that all you wrote doesn't concerns us.

we don't endorse anything of what you wrote here and i'm personally glad
at this point that our web archiving of the mailinglist is not working.

this mailinglist is a free and open service that you are misusing
writing racist and religious speculations that can easily result
offensive to people.

i kindly ask you to desist from writing here such thoughts.
they are OFF TOPIC and can also be OFFENSIVE.

thanks for your respect,

my message to the list: anyone has a clue what is happening here?
seems we suddenly got lots of trolls all at the same time :|

as Quique reminds us all please let's stick to the best reaction ever:
don't answer to trolls. seems like a period we must be careful if we
want to keep this place, your collaboration is welcome in this and as
well a good proof of the genuine nature of this community.

ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)