:: [dyne:bolic] Stop this thread [was:…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Quique
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Temas antiguos: Re: [dyne:bolic] Maxam: the first troll of this list since 5 years! be happy :)
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] Stop this thread [was: Maxam: the first troll of this list since 5 years! be happy :)]

Carsten, toodude69 et all:

Without attention, trolls are nothing. So,

* Please do not feed the troll *

When you try to reason with a troll, he wins. When you insult a troll, he
wins. When you scream at a troll, he wins. The only thing that trolls
can't handle is being ignored.
A procmail rule throwing his mails to /dev/null is therefore the most
appropiate action.

There is no use answering this message. Let's just stop this thread.

Love,
Quique

On Dom, 25 de Marzo de 2007, 6:37 pm, toodude69 dijo:

--
The assumption that
what currently exists must necessarily exist