:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil…
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Robert Forpahl
Oggetto: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil OS - its no use to me
first the serpent tempted adam and eve with the fruit of the knowledge of
good and evil, then richard stallman tempted us with the knowledge spread
through open code... nah that doesn't fit... the "magickians" you wanna
watch out for are the ones that DON'T let you know where they hid the rabbit
so to speak....

and back to one of maxam's gripes about blender being included with dyne....
dynebolic is really made as a general purpose tool for any and all media
artists... blender being the only open source 3d app on par with commercial
competition, I don't see how it could NOT be included. in puredyne I could
see an arguement against, but at the same time anyone who can learn and use
puredata CERTAINLY could handle learning blender.