:: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to unsubscribe…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paolo Olivero
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to unsubscribe from this mailinglist
Hi Jaromil,
I'm sorry to bother you about this: the unsubscribe link at
<http://mailinglists.dyne.org/mailman/options/dynebolic> doesn't work
properly, at least on my browser.

Please unsubscribe me from the mailing list.

*Many thanks* for the work you are doing for us: I really appreciate.

Ciao

P.S.: Dan, you are a simply ridiculous, just shut up with your idiotic
rants about your "serious studies" on black magic.

jaromil wrote:

> re all,
>
> For people willing to stop receiving emails from this mailinglist,
> please refer to this page
> http://mailinglists.dyne.org/mailman/options/dynebolic
> wher you can follow instructions and unsubscribe yourself.
>
> thanks for your collaboration :)
> ciao
>
> - --
> (_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)

Paolo Olivero
Micro Analytical Research Centre (M.A.R.C.)
Centre of Excellence for Quantum Computer Technology
School of Physics
University of Melbourne

Parkville, Victoria 3010, Australia
tel: (+61 3) 8344 8123 (work)