:: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] pure:dyne aka Evil OS - its no use to me
On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 08:19:51PM +0000, Maxam CPC wrote:
> But yes, if there's software being made for me then I will offer suggestions
> and my opinions about it because I am the customer, and I would encourage
> others to do the same.

you are not a customer and this is not a market.

read more about it on our webpage and LICENSE.

people here is a community and discussion has always been peaceful for
several years.

if you insist in being an "annoyed customer", if you keep on with
offensive language or if you are as you mention an agent sent here to
disturb us, then let me suggest you leave, else your action will be
interpreted as a violence to this community and, as such, acted upon.

ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)