:: Re: [dyne:bolic] no sound on Dell d…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: jaromil
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] no sound on Dell desktop

hi Kristofer,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 08:06:45AM -0600, Kristofer Dale wrote:

> Testing v2.4.2, I'm not getting any audio, even when I run alsaconf after

we are out of the testing phase, the 2.4.2 is a stable release and is
reported to work on most hardware. there might still be problems, but
they are related to the current status of Linux kernel development and
to your specific setup.

please avoid posting help requests on this mailinglist, as this
discussion area is not here to absolve the role of an helpdesk.

for bugreports we ask to be detailed and use the tracker on
http://bugs.dyne.org

regarding the mailinglist web archive: yes it is not fixed, posts are
not appearing there and i wish i would have time to fix it but i
couldn't figure out so far what is the problem :|

thanks,
ciao

- --
(_ jaromil _)(_ http://korova.dyne.org _)