:: Re: [dyne:bolic] secure chat
Top Pagina
Auteur: Adam Bogacki
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] secure chat
Kristofer Dale wrote:
> Here's an interesting chat client, does Xchat have similar capabilities?
>
> http://scatterchat.com/index.html
>
> "ScatterChat is a secure instant messaging client designed for non-technical
> users who require secure and anonymous communications. Our typical end-users
> include human rights and democracy advocates operating in hostile territory.
> ScatterChat is also a valuable tool for anyone requiring secure
> communications."
>
> Kristofer Dale

Hmm .. I found gaim-otr on Debian unstable
<http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/debian-install/otr-setup.html> by Adam
Zimmermann very similar Zimmermann Snr's Zfone VoIP encryption tool.

The other interesting thing was the number of exceptions granted to
government agencies for use ..
<http://www.scatterchat.com/documentation.html>.

At the risk of being boring, it's best to repeat that anything on the
internet is like speaking very loudly in a public place.

Cheers, guys.

Adam.