:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Gameboy Emučlator …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: David Baron
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Anciens-sujets: [dyne:bolic] Gameboy Emučlator for dyne:bolic2.4.1?
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Gameboy Emučlator for dyne:bolic 2.4.1?
Which emulator are you trying to use? Mame?
Also, where does one download ROMs for such things.
Anyway, there are "knockoffs" such as "supertux" (aka mario the penguin) and
such available for Linux. Once one can produce dynebolic installer from the
standard debs and rpms ....