:: Re: [dyne:bolic] VirtualBox
Top Pagina
Auteur: Benito IFSI
Aan: dynebolic
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] VirtualBox

In response I can propose this module for testing

http://psykoben.dyndns.org/dyne/modules/virtualizer/virtualizer.dyne

It provide qemu-0.9 with kqemu-1.3pre11 working and the nice qemulator-0.4.5
GUI to easily set and run several virtual machines

The acceleration kernel module need some space on /dev/shm to work, I have
included a very simple script to increase the /dev/shm size but I'm pretty
sure that is BAD ( bind mounted /tmp and /var on /dev/shm and brutal
unmount/remount!). It work like a charm in my own test (docked dyne 2.4.2
with an active swap of 1 gb and an unencrypted nest to keep setting of
qemulator and virtual machine)

It also provide Wine-0.9.32 complete, who need some space on nest for base
wine installation ( about 250 Mo i think) and winblows program installation
( i haven't tested with a real win )

Let me know how it work.

I hope this module could help someone using dyne to run VM

Many thanks to dyne developpers for the long and amazing work