:: Re: [dyne:bolic] problem booting 2.…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Deepak Mishra
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] problem booting 2.4.1 from cd
hi Farasha
you are not passing the correct kernel parameters to the dynebolic kernel,
I think you are simply extracting the dyne folder to your hard disk, and
then giving grub the
kernel and initrd as -
kernel /dyne/linuxbox
initrd /dyne/initrd.gz

check out the isolinux.cfg file also on the cd, in the isolinux folder, or
somwhere it contains exact the parameters you need to pass to the kernel
like the root file system etc..
dyne wont boot without them.

xask wuz here
Deepak Mishra