:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Video file formats…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Kelly, Martin
A: dynebolic mailinglist
Asunto: Re: [dyne:bolic] Video file formats for Cinelerra
Thanks Aalim,
the info for Cinelerra, that I wrote, was off the top of my head, and I did'nt have time to check my facts. I hope Hans can glean what he needs from this.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about symbolic links but am happy to delve into the CLI and my linux/unix books to work it out.
I think I am concerned that new users, for whom it is their first intro to open source and free software, may be put off by programs that appear to be broken.
DB 1.4 worked very nicely in that respect.
DB could make a huge contribution to the cause of free software if the little things just worked.

fraternally yours
Marty

Tara a bit.