:: [dyne:bolic] USB
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: kolmedee postilista
A: dynebolic
Asunto: [dyne:bolic] USB
I have tried earlier dynebolic I really emjoy it, but those negative things
I haven't managed to come over, nesting and docking to usb drive, is not
working on that hardware which I have, when I have done it to local hard
drive it's working at least it was in earlier version. So it arose to ask
from those who have positive experiences from their USB devices could
someone tell the brand of those "bomb safe" devices so I could invest in one
of those.

I have used myself, this Kingston 1Gb stick, and it seems not to co-operate
with dynebolic, even it has worked as perfet media under fedora4-6 and in
ubuntu distros.

only process which might be the bottleneck which I don't have knowledge is
that sane partition table form, after fully erasing the disk ( using: dd ...
bs=1K ) would that be the crucial part, don't know ....HELP