:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Docking and plugin…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Benjamin Hardy
Aan: dynebolic
Onderwerp: Re: [dyne:bolic] Docking and plugins
I have the same problem but I copied it to a windows xp system. the dyne
directory is on my C: drive but it isn't found during the boot process and
it doesn't eject the cd afterwards.

Hello List,

I've been trying out d:b v2.4 and decided to copy the
/dyne directory to my Ubuntu drive. I've since
rebooted several times, but the live cd doesn't eject
so I can drop in another disk. Nesting is working
well with an old 32Mb usb drive, tho.

Also, if one wants to load up a Firefox plugin, where
the heck do I put it so d:b recongizes it without
clobbering the Ubuntu side of things.

Thanks for your time,
my3ke

Don’t waste time standing in line—try shopping online. Visit Sympatico / MSN
Shopping today! http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca