:: Re: [dyne:bolic] kernel build modul…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Eric Tucker
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] kernel build module?
On my D-link card I had to Install the Windows D-link driver files first by coping the files from the D-Link CD to path /anywhere and then in terminal type ndiswrapper -i path /location_of_these_files/file.inf. Then do a ndiswrapper -l to see if it list the new drivers This might also apply with your Linksys. maybe the actual driver files just arn't compatible with the version of card you have, just guessing here?

Danny Steiner <djsteiner@???> wrote: Thats odd, because it refuses to find my Linsys wireless USB
reciever/network card thingamajig, but it works fine when i boot to windows.
The other computer i have has an old 3com ethernet card in it, but
ndiswrapper probably doesnt support it.