:: [dyne:bolic] dyne2.4 - cannot mount…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Josh Lawrence
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] dyne2.4 - cannot mount dock on ntfs
b/t/w, the new release looks great!

When trying to access the /dyne directory on my Windows box at work,
dynebolic does not attempt to access the dock. I created a boot
floppy and attempted to do it that way, but the floppy complains that
it cannot mount the filesystem. I'm assuming that this is possibly an
ntfs issue?

Obviously this isn't a big deal as most dyne users are Linux people,
and my dock at home sits on an ext3 partition, so it only effects me
at work. Still, I thought it would be good to let someone know.

Thanks,

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com