:: [dyne:bolic] Request for testing - …
Top Pagina
Auteur: Josh Lawrence
Aan: dynebolic mailinglist
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] Request for testing - new modules
Now that the list is back up, here is something I sent into the abyss. :)

Hello list,

I have compiled three new dyne modules for dyne:II. I have given them
light testing, and would like for others to help me test them as well.
The three apps I have packaged are Wine, Fluidsynth, and QSynth (the
control application for Fluidsynth). Here are my issues:

Wine: winecfg is unreadable. I think it might be a font issue, but I
have no idea how to add fonts to the system. I *think* that I need
some way to get the msttcorefonts package installed. Anyone care to
take that on? My end goal here is to get fst working so we can all
have our vst instruments!

Fluidsynth: none that I can find yet.

QSynth: for some reason, the binary has to be called with the full
path. Can't figure that one out.

Here's the URL for all three. WARNING: Wine is HUGE (27M).

http://www.hardbop200.com/dynebolic/wine-0.9.27.dyne

http://www.hardbop200.com/dynebolic/fluidsynth-1.0.7a.dyne

http://www.hardbop200.com/dynebolic/qsynth-0.2.5.dyne

Again, please PLEASE consider these BETA. This is my first attempt at
compiling a module, and I don't want anyone to get the idea that I
know what I'm doing. :)

All the best. Happy Holidays!

--
Josh Lawrence