:: [dyne:bolic] I second the "emotion"…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Kristofer Dale
Aan: dynebolic
Onderwerp: [dyne:bolic] I second the "emotion"!

(Warning! The following message contains philosophical content.)

I have been searching this list archive a lot lately looking for answers to
questions that may have already been asked and answered in order to reduce
the load on servers and readers alike. To emphasize jaromil's recent post
regarding quoted text, it is not necessary to include the entire text of a
multi-page post simply to express one's thanks! I for one am perfectly
willing to forego such formalities under the assumption that anyone who has
been helped by others on this forum will naturally be thankful, and leave
it at that. By the same token, it is not necessary to quote entire pages of
technical information in order to respond to one detail. With the
cross-referenced index system in place now, it is quite easy to back-track
to the previous post/s if there is any doubt about the context. I realize
that short attention spans are common now, but wading through screen after
screen of redundant text does not make it easier for any of us to glean
crucial information from the "background noise". Every post, including this
one, that does not directly address a problem or solution is a luxury that
our planet can ill afford. From an activist standpoint, it is no mystery
that such conceit and complaceny has allowed politicians and corporations
around the globe to place our very existence as living organisms in
jeopardy and seriously compromise the ability of life in general to sustain
and renew itself. I am thankful that there are many others here and
elsewhere who understand that it is not simply a matter of deciding what
school to go to or what store to shop at, who understand that it takes
grass-roots growth and development to effect the changes in attitude of
ruling elites necessary to ensure our collective survival. There is a
saying, "the poor will always be with us", but so will the rich, and it is
how we deal with both that will determine the outcome of history. I have
wasted enough bandwidth already, please take my message to heart and work
for a better future for everyone, even those who do not yet understand...

.        _o              Kristofer Dale,
.     _ \<,_             ragged individualist,
.    ( )/ ( )            statistic at large...
.

p.s. Learn and live, http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org