:: [dyne:bolic] usb/hd nesting
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Damian Schafer
À: dynebolic
Sujet: [dyne:bolic] usb/hd nesting
Hey,

so because I have to manually mount my usb stick the nest isn't deteced at
boot, (thanks for help with previous mknod post btw) but my usb stick is
detected as another hard dirve. No problem, I'll just create a new nest
where the stick is detected as /mnt/hd2/1. PROBLEM: stick is detected as
4.1GB (cool) but nest can only be made up to 1024 MB. All i want is a 3.5GB
nest detected at boot. Do I need to modify /etc/fstab? please help

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now