:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Firefox Flash plug…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: andrea bertolasi
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Firefox Flash plugin anomaly
On 12/12/06, Kristofer Dale <barefoot@???> wrote:
> Now that I solved my internet problem with v2.x, I have noticed another
> oddity. While surfing with Firefox running v2.3, I was instructed to load
> the Adobe Flash plugin by pandora.com. The automated install failed, and
> the manual installer exits with the following message:

I've experienced the same problem.
try this.
from the shell:

# mkdir ~/.mozilla/plugins/
(which creates the plugins directory in the user folder)

than copy there the files
flashplayer.xpt and libflashplayer.so

# cp flashplayer.xpt ~/.mozilla/plugins/
# cp libflashplayer.so ~/.mozilla/plugins/

and start again Firefox.

you can get the Flash plugin (ver. 7) here:
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_7_linux.tar.gz

you can also try Beta9, but that didn't worked well for me:
http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer9.html

andrea