:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne2 net config p…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Dan Caseley
À: dynebolic mailinglist
Sujet: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dyne2 net config problem
Oddly, I had this once. Neither Red Hat 9 (I didn't say it was recently!),
nor XP could use one of my PCI network cards. I swapped the two PCI
network cards over, and both worked fine.

As time goes on, I think we'll see more and more of this "computer
personality" where things that should just work, don't.