:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebol…
Góra strony
Autor: Chris Greenman
Dla: dynebolic mailinglist
Temat: Re: [dyne:bolic] Can't boot Dynebolic
I did some more playing around last night and it turns
out that my wireless card does work in 2.1 but I have
to manually set it up using iwconfig.

I guess I'll have to just use 2.1 until I figureout
how to get 3.2 booted. I'll probably have to use a
different machine and compile a custom kernel and burn
it back to disk.

Does anyone have some pointers on how to do that? I
know how to compile the kernel so all I need is the
config file used to build the kernel and instructions
on how to build the dyne stuff. The instruction on
the dev page aren't that clear.