:: Re: [dyne:bolic] DNS problem?
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Kristofer Dale
Oggetto: Re: [dyne:bolic] DNS problem?
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Richard Hamel-Smith wrote:

:I'm thinking this is your problem here
:
:0.0.0.0         0.0.0.0         0.0.0.0         U     0      0     0   eth0
:
:you need to get rid of this line somehow. And make the output from
:'route -n' match the 1.4.1 version.

Okay, went through deleteing and recreating the entry so it matches the
v1.4.1 output, but pinging google doesn't respond. This is a maddening
problem, because I know it can work, I just don't know where to look. I'm
going to take a copy of v2.3 to a friends house who is using v2.1
successfully, and see what responses show up there if it boots and connects
okay. Meanwhile, I'm open to more suggestions, thanks...

.
.        _o              Kristofer Dale,
.     _ \<,_             ragged individualist,
.    ( )/ ( )            statistic at large...
.

p.s. Learn and live, http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org