:: Re: [dyne:bolic] DNS problem?
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Dan Conklin
Dátum:
Címzett: dynebolic
Új témák: Re: [dyne:bolic] Q Re: DNS problem?
Tárgy: Re: [dyne:bolic] DNS problem?

Please show the output of ifconfig.Dan ConklinHelp fight software piracy...use Linux!Need to know something about shooting and editing video? Ask us! --- On Fri 12/01, Kristofer Dale < barefoot@??? > wrote:From: Kristofer Dale [mailto: barefoot@???]To: dynebolic@???: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:32:01 -0700 (MST)Subject: [dyne:bolic] DNS problem?On Fri, 1 Dec 2006, Dan Conklin wrote::card, none of them ever has. I need to open the terminal, run ifconfig :eth0 up enter then pump -i eth0 after that I can connect with no problem. The pump command responds with "Operation failed", and after that ifconfig no longer shows eth0. Tried the whole sequence over, same thing, pump fails. Anything else I should try now?..        _o              Kristofer Dale,.     _ \<,_             ragged individualist,.    ( )/ ( )            statistic at large....p.s. Learn and live,