:: [dyne:bolic] problem with internet …
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Dan Conklin
Dátum:
Címzett: dynebolic
Tárgy: [dyne:bolic] problem with internet connection?
I've been trying to send this reply on the list to the person asking why his ethernet card is not configured but for some reason my reply did not go through twice.Open a terminal and try this:ifconfig eth0 up (if eth0 is your card assignment) then enter, thenpump -i eth0 and enterthen try to connect to the internet.If it works you can make a script file in /etc called rc.local and put those two commands in that for it to start every time at boot.Dan ConklinHelp fight software piracy...use Linux!Need to know something about shooting and editing video? Ask us!

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com