:: [dyne:bolic] samo old same old...
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Kristofer Dale
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: dynebolic
Aihe: [dyne:bolic] samo old same old...

Just booted/docked/nested v2.3, can't get online. I have two different
computers that both work with my DSL gateway under WinME, dyne:bolic v1.1
(lumumba) and many different Linux distros, but none of the dhoruba series
will autoconfig for internet access. I have been browsing through endless
websites looking for information about this, but nothing specific has
surfaced. Surely there is someone knowledgeable on this list who could tell
me what steps to take? This isn't a simple case of hardware not working,
it's only "not working" when I boot any version of dhoruba. Please advise,
thanks...

.
.        _o              Kristofer Dale,
.     _ \<,_             ragged individualist,
.    ( )/ ( )            statistic at large...
.

p.s. Learn and live, http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org